Welcome to River Chase Farms
Duck Hunting Outfitters
Welcome to River Chase Farms!
River Chase Farms: America’s Premier Duck Hunting Outfitters
- is located in the Mississippi Flyway,
- was established in 2004,
- provides professional guides,
- has 25+ blinds,
- encompasses 3,200+ acres of privately owned green timber, oxbows, ponds, sloughs, AND flooded agricultural fields,
- has harvested an average of 4 ducks per hunter per day since opening in 2004,
- monitors the weather conditions and the birds daily,
- participates in the Arkansas Youth Waterfowl Hunt for the younger hunters.
- rotates blinds to avoid blind burnout,
- maintains quality hunting and conservation of duck habitats,
- enjoys hunting and fellowship with our fellow hunters,
- is known to be a very reputable day hunting facility,
- limits bookings,
- provides home cooked meals,
- provides clean and comfortable lodging.
We are successful because we incorporate farming practices, conservation skills, water management, rest areas, strategically placed blinds, and knowledge of the area that “bring in” the ducks! Our hard work and knowledge ensures we can provide the best duck hunting experiences possible for you. Remember, at River Chase Farms (arkansasduckhuntingclubs.com) “We farm for DUCKS!”
We provide our clients with the best possible guided day hunts and lodging. Our guides are professional guides. Our blinds are easily accessible; we drive you to within a few (4-5) steps of the blinds/pits. We harvest our crops just before duck season. We have water on our fields before the season. Our facility is very clean and comfortable. Our lodge is decorated for the avid duck hunter; including many mounts and habitats of the various species of ducks from our farms. Our chef prepares home cooked meals. We do not join groups unless you request to do so. Contact Luke today to secure your hunts at 404-680-1845!
Be sure to check out our daily posts of pictures and information on our Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/arkansasduckhuntingclubs
Just copy the green link above and paste into your URL address box to see what’s happening at River Chase Farms (arkansasduckhuntingclubs.com)
Contact us @ 404-680-1845 and we’ll talk DUCK HUNTIN’ with ya!. We are currently booking day hunts for the 2016-2017 season. Call today to secure your dates!
River Chase Farms Duck Hunting Lodge
At River Chase Farms (arkansasduckhuntingclubs.com)
we take pride in providing an atmosphere that is clean, comfortable and promotes that special, "home away from home" feeling for the avid duck hunter.Our 9,000+ square foot lodge is clean, comfortable, and decorated for the avid waterfowl hunter. Our lodge has:
- clean and spacious bedrooms, bathrooms, dining areas, and common areas,
- a main common area that features multi-seating arrangements and has several large screen TVs,
- really good home cooked meals,
- very large covered porch areas that overlook rice fields where you can sit and watch the ducks,
- an enclosed wader room in the lodge,
- a separate secured storage building,
- an indoor duck cleaning area equipped with restaurant quality stainless steel cleaning tables,
- and freezers to store your game,
- an interior dog kennel that features 26 individual pens and exterior kennels.
If you are the serious duck hunter who wants to experience the duck hunting experience of a lifetime then we are the place for you! Below are a few excerpts from our clients.
“I have hunted ducks in Arkansas since 1982, I have been in clubs in the Dewitt/Stuttgart area, hunted around Wheatley, Brinkley, Cotton Plant, and Hunter areas and have never consistently had the success that I have enjoyed at River Chase Farms. On one occasion in the Brinkley area I paid $1000.00 for a two day hunt and killed one duck. I am a savvy enough hunter to know that no place will kill ducks every day, but RCF comes as close to that as any place I have ever hunted.” Ron Hickman
"I have shared many hunting camps over the years; RCF is the PINNACLE of duck clubs, bar none." Mitch McEwen
Former Realtree field producer
"I have been hunting with River Chase Farms team since it was founded. My Experience has been nothing short of amazing each and every year. The Odum's and the entire RCF Team go to great and even extreme lengths to ensure that the ducks have WATER and FOOD when they arrive. Even on the worse days and extreme conditions whether flooded out or frozen over we always get the ducks. I look forward to many years of AWESOME duck hunting because of the dedication and hard work that The Odum's and River Chase Farms are willing to provide for us. With Warmest Regards and Amazing Memories," Jerry Wood
Senior Member, Life Member
"To be a part of something where the extra mile is taken to ensure that the entire experience of fowl hunting and fellowship is at its peak is River Chase Farms. Truly Heaven on Earth for the duck hunter. Luke and Mrs. Deb stop short of nothing to mold the best accommodations not only for us but for the waterfowl also. If I was a duck this would be my promised land. Best place I've ever seen period!" Grant Dutton
Starrsville Plantation Manager